This is a low fat version made with skim milk and egg substitute, plus packed with veggies.
Make and share this Italian Frittata recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; beat well.
- Coat a medium non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Saute red peppers and broccoli for 2-3 minutes. Remove mixture from skillet and set aside.
- Add egg mixture to the skillet and cook over low heat till set. Do not stir.
- Top with cooked vegetable mixture, alfalfa sprouts and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Cover tightly and let stand for 3-5 minutes until cheese melts.