1/5 Photos of Italian Frittata
This is a low fat version made with skim milk and egg substitute, plus packed with veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; beat well.
- 2Coat a medium non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Saute red peppers and broccoli for 2-3 minutes. Remove mixture from skillet and set aside.
- 3Add egg mixture to the skillet and cook over low heat till set. Do not stir.
- 4Top with cooked vegetable mixture, alfalfa sprouts and mushrooms.
- 5Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Cover tightly and let stand for 3-5 minutes until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.1
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 406.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 23.3 g