Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This very easy flank steak has few ingredients, but is so full of flavor. Best if marinated overnight, but can be done in less time, if needed. Recipe from Taste of Home.
- 1 (2/3 ounce) envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (1 lb) flank steak
- Combine salad dressing mix, oil and lemon juice.
- Brush onto both sides of steak and place in a shallow dish.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Grill over hot coals for 4 minutes per side for medium, 5 minutes per side for medium-well or until desired doneness is reached.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes, covered with foil.
- Cut against the grain into very thin slices and serve.