Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from the hangtag on a bottle of Urbani white truffle oil.
Make and share this Italian Fettuccine recipe from Food.com.
- 29.58 ml white truffle oil
- 42.52 g dried porcini mushrooms, chopped
- 453.59 g fettuccine
- 118.29 ml butter
- 78.07 ml parmesan cheese
- 118.29 ml spinach
- Soak mushrooms for about 1/2 hour in cold water.
- Melt butter, add chopped mushrooms and spinach and cook for 5 minutes.
- Cook pasta, drain and mix in pan with the other ingredients.
- Add grated Parmesan cheese and white truffle oil.
- Serve hot.