Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from the hangtag on a bottle of Urbani white truffle oil.
Make and share this Italian Fettuccine recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons white truffle oil
- 1 1⁄2 ounces dried porcini mushrooms, chopped
- 1 lb fettuccine
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup spinach
- Soak mushrooms for about 1/2 hour in cold water.
- Melt butter, add chopped mushrooms and spinach and cook for 5 minutes.
- Cook pasta, drain and mix in pan with the other ingredients.
- Add grated Parmesan cheese and white truffle oil.
- Serve hot.