1/6 Photos of Italian Eggs With Bacon
I am not too fond of eggs just by themselves. This is a great way to make plain eggs extraordinary. (The cook time includes the cooking time for the bacon.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking pan with foil then place the 6 pieces of bacon on the foil, not touching. Cook in the oven for 15 minutes. Finely chop 3 pieces of the bacon & save the rest for later. (I use my food processor).
- 4Place 2 eggs in a small mixing bowl. Then add 1 tbsp milk, a small amount of salt & pepper, 1 pinch of Italian seasoning, & 1/4 tsp parmesan cheese. Whisk together then add 2 tbsp Italian cheese blend & bacon, stir.
- 5Heat 1/2 tbsp butter in a small frying pan. Pour the egg mixture into the pan & cook on medium heat.
- 6As the bottom becomes stiff, slightly lift each corner to allow the uncooked egg to pour to the bottom of the pan. Continue to do this until the eggs are just about done. With a spatula turn the egg over & cook the other side, only needs 1-2 minutes to finish.
- 7Use the rest of the ingredients to make a second helping. Serve Hot.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Eggs With Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.3
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 406.0 mg
- Sodium 406.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 16.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian cheese blend