Recipe by Nasseh
I am not too fond of eggs just by themselves. This is a great way to make plain eggs extraordinary. (The cook time includes the cooking time for the bacon.)
Top Review by Catta
Everyone else has already said it. This is splendid and I make it a ton. I added fresh spinach and sun-dried tomato and made it more like an omelet this time, which made it even better.
- 6 piece center cut bacon
- 4 eggs
- 29.58 ml milk
- salt & pepper
- 0.5 ml italian seasoning
- 2.46 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 59.16 ml Italian cheese blend
- 14.79 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking pan with foil then place the 6 pieces of bacon on the foil, not touching. Cook in the oven for 15 minutes. Finely chop 3 pieces of the bacon & save the rest for later. (I use my food processor).
- Place 2 eggs in a small mixing bowl. Then add 1 tbsp milk, a small amount of salt & pepper, 1 pinch of Italian seasoning, & 1/4 tsp parmesan cheese. Whisk together then add 2 tbsp Italian cheese blend & bacon, stir.
- Heat 1/2 tbsp butter in a small frying pan. Pour the egg mixture into the pan & cook on medium heat.
- As the bottom becomes stiff, slightly lift each corner to allow the uncooked egg to pour to the bottom of the pan. Continue to do this until the eggs are just about done. With a spatula turn the egg over & cook the other side, only needs 1-2 minutes to finish.
- Use the rest of the ingredients to make a second helping. Serve Hot.