Recipe by Bergy
I got this recipe from "Daily Recipe" I would finish the zucchini under the broiler for a couple of minutes to brown the Parmesan. I may even chop a tomatoe and sprinkle around the zucchinis for extra color. Pepper to taste
Top Review by Paja
This was a great way to serve zucchini! After I added the parmesan, I put it under the broiler for a minute or two to brown. The flavour was terrific! Thank you, Bergy, for a simple and delicious way to prepare zucchini!
- 6 small zucchini, washed but unpeeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- paprika, to sprinkle
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut zucchinis in half crosswise, then into fourths.
- Place zucchini in a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish, white side up.
- Sprinkle with salt, then Italian dressing and finally with the Italian seasoning Cover tightly and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir& return covered for another 2 minutes (the zucchini should be hot through but still crisp) Test they may need 1 more minute Sprinkle with Parmesan& Paprika.