1/2 Photos of Italian Dressing Whole Chicken Crock Pot Recipe
It's super easy! The chicken is falling of the bone, juicy and very tender. I save the juices for gravy and stock. I serve with mashed red potatos and corn on the cob. The leftovers are great too! Make sure your crockpot (5-7 quart) is large enough to handle a whole chicken
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove giblets, raise with cold water and pat the chicken dry .
- 2Rub chicken with Italian Dressing mix. Place in plastic freezer bag and place in refrigerater overnight.
- 3Chop onions and carrots, place on the bottom of crockpot with no liquid. Saving some onion and a couple of carrots. Put remaining onion and carrots in the cavity of chicken.
- 4Place chicken in crockpot. Cover.
- 5Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours.
- 6If you don't have a crockpot. Cook at 250F for 4-6 hours in oven. Make sure to cover with foil if using your oven.
- 7Depending on the size of your chicken and your crockpot the time will vary. Using a meat thermometer in the thickest part of the chicken. When the temperature has reached 165F the chicken is done.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Dressing Whole Chicken Crock Pot Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 748.6
- Calories from Fat 477
- Total Fat 53.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 243.8 mg
- Sodium 260.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 57.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix