Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is off the mueller's pasta tri-color rotini box - my family added the olives...
Make and share this Italian Dressing Tri-Color Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Boil pasta , drain and rinse with cool water.
- steam broccoli florets lightly.
- Slice bell pepper into thin strips.
- Slice onion thinly.
- Cut pepperoni slices in halves or quarters.
- Cut whole olives in half - I used green olives with pimento.
- mix all ingredients together and add italian dressing.
- stir to combine and refrigerate for an hour or longer.
- add more italian dressing if desired.