Recipe by Aroostook
This is a copycat recipe that really is a budget stretcher. I tried it on a green salad and in my Buffalo Wing recipe and it was great!
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon parsley, freeze-dried
- 1⁄8 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 envelope lipton cup-a-soup cream of chicken soup mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 tablespoons seasoning salt or 2 tablespoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon dried grated lemon, rind of
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together and force through a fine mesh sieve.
- with back of a large spoon.
- Store covered and use within 4-5 months.
- For use: Combine 2 tablespoons of mix with 1/4 cup vinegar, 2/3cups oil, 2 tablespoons water.
- Shake mixture vigorously.
- *Use 1 envelope of the cream of chicken soup mix or 2 square soda crackers well crushed- plus 1 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder plus 1 teaspoon non dairy creamer powder.