1/1 Photo of Italian Dressing - Low Sodium
Quick, easy, delicious, low sodium dressing. Goes well with pasta salads as well as green salads.
My Private Note
fluid o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup canola oil or 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix (or other salt-like seasoning of choice)
- artificial sweetener (to equal 1 teaspoon of sugar)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise (half the calories)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- 2Blend on high until combined, approximately 30 seconds.
- 3Pour into small pitcher or dressing cruet.
- 4Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 5Shake or stir before pouring.
- 6Lasts for several days in fridge.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Dressing - Low Sodium
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.7
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 15.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar