1/3 Photos of Italian Dinner Rolls (Abm)
2 hrs 40 mins
2 hrs 20 mins
This is one of my BEST EVER recipes. These rolls are much anticipated at potlucks and birthday dinners. Cook time includes bread machine and rising time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat milk, water, and 2 Tbs. butter to 120 degrees(F).
- 2Place in bread machine with the egg. (This order works for my machine. Yours may be different.).
- 3Add the flour, 1/2 cup Parmesan, sugar, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, and yeast.
- 4Place on dough setting for a 2 pound loaf.
- 5Preheat oven to 325°F and use a lower rack setting.
- 6Cut dough into 24 pieces and roll into misshapen balls. (This is for more character and variety of texture!) :).
- 7Melt your butter but make sure it is not too hot.
- 8Dip rolls into butter and then into Parmesan.
- 9Place in a 13x9" pan 6 rows of 4 rolls each. Let rise.
- 10Bake on a low rack for 25-35 minutes or until as brown as you like them.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Dinner Rolls (Abm)
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.2
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 23.7 mg
- Sodium 82.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: