Recipe by Bone Man
This recipe has been around in a friend's family for awhile. I enjoy it very much -- I hope you do too.
Top Review by s_belle99
This recipe was very good, quick and easy. I don't like dill ,so I left it out and I used tilapia as the fish. I made rice with the meal and placed the fish on top with some of the Italian vinaigrette over the rice. Delicious!!
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 4 (6 ounce) white fish fillets, mild, skinless
- 1⁄2 cup Italian vinaigrette dressing
- 8 lemon wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400-degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix the dill into the dressing.
- Lay out the fish fillets in a 9" x 13" casserole dish. Pour the dressing blend over the fish.
- Bake (uncovered), in the pre-heated oven for 10-12 minutes, until the fish will flake easily with a fork.
- Plate up the fish and spoon a little of the sauce over each fillet. Garnish each plate with 2 lemon wedges.