Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A do ahead recipe with big flavor.
Make and share this Italian Deli Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 flour tortillas (10 inch)
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 6 slices deli ham
- 6 slices bologna
- 30 slices pepperoni
- 18 banana pepper rings
- 9 slices tomatoes
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- roasted red pepper
- green olives
- artichoke heart
- Spread butter on one side of each tortilla. Layer each with cheese, ham, bologna, pepperoni, banana peppers, tomato, lettuce and/or optionals to within 2 inches of edge. Spread mayonnaise over lettuce. Roll tightly.
- Serve immediately or wrap in plastic or waxed paper and chill up to 2 hours.
Yum! I attempted to reduce the calories so omitted the bologna, the mayo, used reduced fat cheese, and whole wheat tortillas. I sprinkled the thin smear of butter with a garlic pepper seasoning and will make these again. Made for ZWT7.
I've had this in my want to try book for a while, and now I'm finally making and enjoying it. My mistake was to stuff it too full, and things tended to try and squirt out....no worries...I caught most of it in my mouth, and my dogs got the rest! Those tomatoes are slippery. Thanks for sharing! Made for ZWT.
Made this (minus the banana pepper rings) to take to lunch. Nice and portable -- will make again. Nice change of pace from my traditional lunch. Thanks for sharing :)