Recipe by Jolene Green
I got this recipe out of a Taste of Home magazine. Haven't tried it yet, but would like to.
Top Review by DeeVaFoodie
These rollers made for a great lunch today for DH and me. I scaled back and only made 2 instead of 3, but made them as written in the recipe with no changes to ingredients. We really enjoyed them. Thank you for sharing the recipe Jolene! Made for Bargain Basement tag game.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 6 slices deli ham (thin slices)
- 6 slices bologna (thin slices)
- 30 slices pepperoni (thin slices)
- 18 banana pepper rings
- 9 slices tomatoes (thin slices)
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread butter on one side of tortillas.
- Layer each with cheese, ham, bologna, pepperoni, peppers, tomatoes and lettuce within 2 inches of edge.
- Spread mayonnaise over lettuce. Roll up tightly.
- Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and chill up to 2 hours.