1/1 Photo of Italian Deli Rollers
Jolene Green's Note:
I got this recipe out of a Taste of Home magazine. Haven't tried it yet, but would like to.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread butter on one side of tortillas.
- 2Layer each with cheese, ham, bologna, pepperoni, peppers, tomatoes and lettuce within 2 inches of edge.
- 3Spread mayonnaise over lettuce. Roll up tightly.
- 4Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and chill up to 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Deli Rollers
Serving Size: 1 (385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 903.3
- Calories from Fat 547
- Total Fat 60.8 g
- Saturated Fat 27.1 g
- Cholesterol 145.8 mg
- Sodium 2755.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 41.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
banana pepper rings