Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and easy.
- 2 boneless pork loin steaks, cubed
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can chopped tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini or 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 8 ounces fresh spinach leaves, torn
- In deep saucepan, brown pork in small amount of oil. Add chicken broth, tomatoes, beans, and onion; bring to a boil.
- Turn to low heat and simmer for 15 minutes; stir in the spinach and cook 2 minutes more.
- Serve topped with grated parmesan or romano cheese.