Recipe by Charmie777
I couldn't believe that this simple, yet delicious, tea sandwich isn't here on 'Zaar! This is so good! I've used this for my cooking class, and even those teenagers who said they didn't like cucumbers, gobbled these up! If you want, you can use an English cucumber, then you don't have to peel it! I'm guessing on the servings amount.
Top Review by kittycara
i made these like three weeks ago and forgot to review them i took them to a bit of card playin and my host asked for the recipe. they were well liked by all and she has also made them and gave the ecipe out to people. thank you so much for shareing a great recipe!!!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened (or neufchatel)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (can use lite)
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- rye cocktail bread or French baguette, sliced