Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I couldn't believe that this simple, yet delicious, tea sandwich isn't here on 'Zaar! This is so good! I've used this for my cooking class, and even those teenagers who said they didn't like cucumbers, gobbled these up! If you want, you can use an English cucumber, then you don't have to peel it! I'm guessing on the servings amount.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened (or neufchatel)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (can use lite)
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- rye cocktail bread or French baguette, sliced
- In a bowl, thoroughly mix cream cheese, mayonnaise and salad dressing mix.
- Spread cheese mixture on bread slices and top with one slice of cucumber.
- Arrange on serving platter.
i made these like three weeks ago and forgot to review them i took them to a bit of card playin and my host asked for the recipe. they were well liked by all and she has also made them and gave the ecipe out to people. thank you so much for shareing a great recipe!!!
I made these for a bachelorette party over the weekend and everyone enjoyed them. I used English cucumbers and put the spread on both sides of some regular wheat bread. I was able to use my smallest cookie cutter and cut out four little round sandwiches with a slice of cucumber in the middle per every two slices of bread!
I made this for a lady I cook for, she had company and I offered to cook. This, some creamy roasted tomato soup and some decadent desserts. I loved those little tea sandwiches, but this was great. Perfect luncheon and so easy.