Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
A friend made something similar to these several years ago, and it was so good I had to make my own version. They're addictive! And with only four ingredients, it's super easy to make!
- 1 loaf rye cocktail bread
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packagezesty Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 cucumbers
- Mix mayonnaise and dressing powder together well and refrigerate overnight.
- Place mixture in a zipper bag and cut a corner off.
- Squeeze a dollop on each slice of bread.
- Use the cucumber slice to smoosh the mayo mixture on each slice of bread.