Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
It is easy and pleasing to the eye, taste and nose. This is a slightly different twist on Cucumber Salad.
- 1 -2 cucumber (your choice peeled or unpeeled)
- 1 medium sweet onion
- 1 large tomatoes (grape or cherry tomatos might work if cut in half)
- parsley, to taste
- 16 ounces Wish Bone Italian salad dressing (we like the House Italian with real Parmesan Cheese)
- Cut the cucumbers in half and then slice into bite size pieces.
- Cut up the onion and tomatos.
- Combine all in bowl and refrigerate for 2 plus hours.
The combination of cukes, onion and tomato was great. However, 16 ounces of salad dressing is way to much for us. I only used about 4 ounces of the dressing and we really enjoyed this salad. Made for Spring 2010 Pick A Chef.