Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is super easy to make and great for parties and gatherings... a lot of flavor packed into a very SIMPLE recipe!
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 (2/3 ounce) packets Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 loaf fresh Italian bread, sliced medium
- 1 large cucumber, skinned and sliced thin
- Mix cream cheese, mayo, and dressing mix in mixing bowl until well blended.
- Spread mixture onto sliced bread.
- Top with sliced or shaved cucumber, serve.
This was really good and so easy!! I used crackers instead of bread and cut the cucumber slices in half to fit.