1/1 Photo of Italian Crusted Chicken
I've had this recipe for years and it's one my family's favorites. Quick, easy but good enough for company. It is a very versitle recipe in that you can add any additional spices or seasonings to your own taste. I have tried to substitute olive oil for all of the butter, but it doesn't work for our tastes. I add a little olive oil to the butter because we do like the richness it gives yet not too overpowering. I use StoveTop stuffing mix and the parmesan cheese in the can. Also great for pork chops.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray baking pan with no-stick spray and set aside.
- 2Crush seasoned stuffing mix (I use StoveTop, any flavor) and place in shallow bowl or pie plate.
- 3Add the crushed corn flakes and parmesan cheese to dry stuffing mix and stir well. Set aside.
- 4Melt butter with olive oil in another shallow container or bowl.
- 5Add Italian dressing packet contents to butter/oil, mix well.
- 6Dip chicken pieces, one at a time, in butter mixture and then dredge is stuffing mix combination. Place in baking pan.
- 7Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Crusted Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.1
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 121.6 mg
- Sodium 380.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 27.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
seasoned stuffing mix