Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Easy delicious crock pot recipe, with only a few ingredients.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 -2 ounce Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- Put chicken breasts in bottom of crock pot. Mix Italian dressing mix and water together and pour over chicken.
- Cook for at least 6 hours on low.
- One hour before serving, mix cream cheese, soup, and broth. Pour over chicken. Cook for another hour and serve with noodles, rice, or mashed potatoes.