1 hr 15 mins
Simple tart that includes fruit preserve filling, baked in a crust and topped with thin strips of dough, very simply and easy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Separate dough into eight rectangles, and separate five of those into ten triangles.
- 3Reserve remaining three triangles for lattice top.
- 4Place the ten triangles in ungreased 12 inch pizza pan or 9 by 13 plan; press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust.
- 5Press perforations to seal.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 7In medium bowl, combine preserves, walnuts (or pecans) and raisins.
- 8Spread preserve mixture over partially baked crust.
- 9To make lattice top, seal perforations of remaining 3 rectangles, cut each lengthwise into 5 strips to make 15 strips of dough.
- 10Arrange dough strips in lattice design over preserve mixture, pinching strips together where necessary.
- 11Gently brush beaten egg over lattice.
- 12Return to oven and bake an additional 17 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- 13Cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Crescent Crostata
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.7
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 36.5 mg
- Sodium 225.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 5.0 g