Such a quick and easy dinner. And delicious. Just add a salad and you have a complete meal. I got this recipe from a local church cookbook and I've been making this dish for years. My whole family loves it!!
- Brown ground beef and onion, drain.
- Stir in marinara sauce (and I add a little salt and pepper).
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine sour cream and mozzarella cheese.
- Pour ground beef mixture into a 2 1/2 quart casserole dish. Spoon cheese mixture over beef mixture.
- Unroll crescent roll dough on top of cheese mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter and parmesan cheese.
- Spread butter mixture over dough.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes, until the dough is golden brown.
My mother made this when I was little. I love it, and still do! :)
Made mine with 1/2 sausage 1/2 ground beef. Added sliced mushrooms. Turned out good. It was a quick meal that satisfied the palates of my family. Will make again when teens are foraging in my kitchen...they are like locusts!
My family did not like this but it was easy to make and I thought it was okay but would not make again.