Recipe by Jack's Mommy
Such a quick and easy dinner. And delicious. Just add a salad and you have a complete meal. I got this recipe from a local church cookbook and I've been making this dish for years. My whole family loves it!!
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 1 chopped onion
- 236.59 ml marinara sauce (your favorite brand)
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 226.79 g shredded mozzarella cheese
- 226.79 g package Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef and onion, drain.
- Stir in marinara sauce (and I add a little salt and pepper).
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine sour cream and mozzarella cheese.
- Pour ground beef mixture into a 2 1/2 quart casserole dish. Spoon cheese mixture over beef mixture.
- Unroll crescent roll dough on top of cheese mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter and parmesan cheese.
- Spread butter mixture over dough.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes, until the dough is golden brown.