1/2 Photos of Italian Crescent Casserole
Jack's Mommy's Note:
Such a quick and easy dinner. And delicious. Just add a salad and you have a complete meal. I got this recipe from a local church cookbook and I've been making this dish for years. My whole family loves it!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef and onion, drain.
- 2Stir in marinara sauce (and I add a little salt and pepper).
- 3In a medium-sized bowl, combine sour cream and mozzarella cheese.
- 4Pour ground beef mixture into a 2 1/2 quart casserole dish. Spoon cheese mixture over beef mixture.
- 5Unroll crescent roll dough on top of cheese mixture.
- 6In a small bowl, combine melted butter and parmesan cheese.
- 7Spread butter mixture over dough.
- 8Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes, until the dough is golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Crescent Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.7
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 125.0 mg
- Sodium 751.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 29.0 g