Recipe by carol murray
I found this recipe in a cooking magazine. It quickly became a family favorite. Even with my picky son. It works well with beef, chicken and pork. Enjoy!
Top Review by pedspeech
These tasted pretty good, and I loved the ease of prep. I used the fat-free half and half suggestion, and my sauce looked like it curdled a little (didn't seem to affect the taste, but it didn't look as nice as those in the photo). We will probably have these again, thanks for the recipe.
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half (I use non-fat)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons Italian salad dressing mix