Italian Cream Cookie Sheet Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Cream together Crisco, margarine, and sugar, add egg yolks.
- Add baking soda to buttermilk and add, alternately with cake flour, into creamed mixture.
- Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Fold in coconut, nuts and vanilla.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes in a greased and floured 15x10 inch jelly roll pan.
- Let cake cool completely then add cream cheese icing.
- Combine cream cheese,margarine, powdered sugar, vanilla and nuts, mix well with electric mixer and spread on cool cake.