Recipe by Little Bee
A quick an easy last minute appetizer that is delicious! I always have these ingredients on hand and they are perfect for last minute company or just a snack!
Top Review by haras00
These were so easy I preped them before the party and cooked them at my friends house. Only complaint, they were a bit dry. I think I would use a little more cream cheese next time.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a bowl, combine first 5 ingredients; mix until smooth.
- Unroll crescent dough into rectangle onto a smooth surface. Gently press together perforations. Spread cream cheese mixture over dough to within 1/4 inch of the edge.
- Starting with the short end, roll into a log. Cut into 12 slices and place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees F for 12-15 minutes. Sprinkle with extra Parmesan cheese, if desired.