Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick an easy last minute appetizer that is delicious! I always have these ingredients on hand and they are perfect for last minute company or just a snack!
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a bowl, combine first 5 ingredients; mix until smooth.
- Unroll crescent dough into rectangle onto a smooth surface. Gently press together perforations. Spread cream cheese mixture over dough to within 1/4 inch of the edge.
- Starting with the short end, roll into a log. Cut into 12 slices and place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees F for 12-15 minutes. Sprinkle with extra Parmesan cheese, if desired.
These were so easy I preped them before the party and cooked them at my friends house. Only complaint, they were a bit dry. I think I would use a little more cream cheese next time.
These were very tasty. One note of caution...make sure you leave your crescent rolls in the fridge until you're ready for them. I took them out too soon, and when I sliced them, the dough was soft, so they came out looking more like little football shapes instead of nice round pinwheels. Still good, though.