4 hrs 20 mins
Nana Lee's Note:
From Cafemom.com. Tried to see if this was anywhere on 'Zaar but couldn't find it so I'm posting it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- hot cooked pasta (I used bowtie pasta) or rice (I used bowtie pasta)
- fresh oregano leaves (optional)
- 1Place the chicken in a 3-qt. slow cooker.
- 2Combine salad dressing mix and water; pour over chicken.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- 4In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and soup until blended.
- 5Stir in mushrooms and pour over chicken.
- 6Cook 1 hour longer or until chicken juices run clear.
- 7Serve over pasta or rice. Garnish with oregano if desired.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Cream Cheese Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.0
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 144.1 mg
- Sodium 1138.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 31.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix