Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
These ribs come out so tender and flavorful. My family loves them. I put the remaining sauce on the rice or noodles instead of butter.
- In dutch oven or electric fry pan put 2 Tbsps oil and sear ribs on all sides.
- Remove ribs from pan.
- Saute onion, garlic and green peppers in same pan.
- Put ribs back in pan.
- Mix spaghetti sauce, water, sugar and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour over ribs, cover and simmer on medium low heat for about 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until cooked through and tender.
- Serve with rice or egg noodles and a vegetable.