1/1 Photo of Italian Country Chicken & Peppers
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Italian country style chicken baked with a rustic combination of peppers and potatoes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 lb Italian sausage, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 medium potatoes, don't peel, cut into bite size pieces
- red pepper (bite size pieces as many as you like)
- green pepper (bite size pieces as many as you like)
- 13 3/4 fluid ounces chicken broth (canned is fine)
- 1/4 cup garlic-flavored red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1In large roasting pan place chicken, sausage and potatoes.
- 2Bake at 425 for 20 minutes.
- 3Then stir in the peppers and onions.
- 4In small bowl combine chicken broth, vinegar and Italian seasoning.
- 5Pour over meat and vegetables in pan.
- 6Cover and bake for 40-45 minutes until chicken is done, stirring occasionally.
- 7Spoon meat and vegetables into serving dish.
- 8You can either discard broth mixture or use cornstarch to make a gravy.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Country Chicken & Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (438 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 830.0
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 209.9 mg
- Sodium 1966.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 76.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic-flavored red wine vinegar