Recipe by 919690
I was given this recipe from a friend and thought I would share it. Easy to make and is always a hit. You will want to prepare it right before serving for the avacado goes brown quickly. Delicious dip for any get together.
- 1 Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 -3 avocados
- 3 -4 tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Make the salad dressing as instructed on packet shake and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl combine corn, beans and chopped tomatos and chopped avacados (dont mash the avacado we are not making guacamole) .
- Add dressing, sugar and combine.
- Great with tortilla chips especially the Tostitos Artisian black bean and garlic flavored chips.
- Enjoy! :).