Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A recipe by Mrs. Connie L. Micheel for the "From the Governor's Pantry" cookbook, Lind House Association in New Ulm, Minnesota, July 1988. The book is dedicated to the many volunteers who had donated their time, talents and money to restore the John Lind home. It was added that this freezes well, and can be doubled to fill a crockpot.
- 1 lb cream-style corn
- 1 lb whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup macaroni, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1 cup cubed Velveeta cheese
- Put in a small 2 1/2 quart greased roaster, stir well.
- Bake, covered for 1 hour at 350 degrees, stirring every 15 minutes.
- To take in a crockpot, bake first and then put in a warmed crockpot on low heat- Keeps this way for several hours.