Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Coffee with an Italian accent.
Make and share this Italian Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 ounce herbal liqueur (Strega recommended)
- 5 ounces hot black coffee
- 1 1⁄2 ounces whipped cream
- sugar, to taste
- Pour coffee and liquor into a coffee cup and sweeten to taste.
- Gently float the cream on top, and sprinkle with nutmeg.
What a wonderful coffee Anna, I enjoyed it very much. I had never tried Strega before and didn't know what to expect. Let me tell you girl, I will be enjoying this tasty drink often. I did add sugar and garnished it with my favorite sugar and vanilla bean sprinkle. Thanks so much oh Coffee Queen for sharing another winner. Made for ZWT - 6 Tour of Italy.
I do not drink coffee, so I am taking everyone else who had it at my brunch's word for it - they said it was great and they want me to make it again. Made for ZWT4
Excellent coffee! I added a little bit of sugar. Otherwise, made just as is. Delish! Made for ZWT4 for the Tastebud Tickling Travellers.