Iron Woman's Note:
I love Rachel Ray's cooking show. I got this off foodnetwork.com website. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim all crusts from bread.
- 2Spread 4 slices with herb soft cheese.
- 3Top each cheese covered slice with 2 slices each of prosciutto, 3 leaves of arugula, thinly sliced tomatoes seasoned with a pinch of salt. Place a completed layer a top another, making 2 stacks each 2 layers high.
- 4Set the final trimmed bread slices in place, making 2 triple-decker sandwiches.
- 5Thinly slice and salt the radishes.
- 6Pierce a couple of thin slices of radish on each toothpick as you place 4 toothpicks in each sandwich.
- 7Cut each sandwich into 4 equal parts, cutting the sandwich across evenly on each side.
- 8The yield will be 8 triple-decker, square-shaped, "club" finger sandwiches, 2 per portion.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Club Finger Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.6
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 1180.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prosciutto di Parma