Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love Rachel Ray's cooking show. I got this off foodnetwork.com website. Enjoy!
Make and share this Italian Club Finger Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- Trim all crusts from bread.
- Spread 4 slices with herb soft cheese.
- Top each cheese covered slice with 2 slices each of prosciutto, 3 leaves of arugula, thinly sliced tomatoes seasoned with a pinch of salt. Place a completed layer a top another, making 2 stacks each 2 layers high.
- Set the final trimmed bread slices in place, making 2 triple-decker sandwiches.
- Thinly slice and salt the radishes.
- Pierce a couple of thin slices of radish on each toothpick as you place 4 toothpicks in each sandwich.
- Cut each sandwich into 4 equal parts, cutting the sandwich across evenly on each side.
- The yield will be 8 triple-decker, square-shaped, "club" finger sandwiches, 2 per portion.