Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I love Rachel Ray's cooking show. I got this off foodnetwork.com website. Enjoy!
Make and share this Italian Club Finger Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 6 slices thin cut white bread (recommended -- Pepperidge Farm Thin White Sandwich Bread)
- 1 cup soft spreadable herb cheese spread (recommended -- Alouette)
- 8 slices prosciutto di Parma
- 12 leaves fresh arugula or 12 leaves basil
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- Trim all crusts from bread.
- Spread 4 slices with herb soft cheese.
- Top each cheese covered slice with 2 slices each of prosciutto, 3 leaves of arugula, thinly sliced tomatoes seasoned with a pinch of salt. Place a completed layer a top another, making 2 stacks each 2 layers high.
- Set the final trimmed bread slices in place, making 2 triple-decker sandwiches.
- Thinly slice and salt the radishes.
- Pierce a couple of thin slices of radish on each toothpick as you place 4 toothpicks in each sandwich.
- Cut each sandwich into 4 equal parts, cutting the sandwich across evenly on each side.
- The yield will be 8 triple-decker, square-shaped, "club" finger sandwiches, 2 per portion.
This recipe was easy and tasty! I omitted the tomatoes as I made these the night before for a party and I don't like to refrigerate tomatoes but they were still very yummy! I used Owl's Nest mozzarella garlic cheese spread which was SO delish! Thanks for a great recipe!