Italian Ciliegine Con Prosciutto
- Squeeze lemon juice into a medium bowl.
- Peel and crush garlic and put it into the bowl along with the chives, olive oil, and red-pepper flakes.
- Drain and add cheese"cherries" or cut mozzarella into 3/4- inch cubes and add to the mixture.
- Marinate at room temperature at least 2 hours.
- (Can cover and refrigerate overnight).
- Cut prosciutto slices in half lengthwise.
- Wrap 1 slice of prosciutto around each piece of cheese and 1 small sprig of dill.
- Secure with a toothpick and serve.