Italian Christmas Cookies
- Mix together all liquid ingredients with mixer and then add flour until you get a dough (similar to a bread dough but not as dry).
- Cut dough in four pieces.
- Cut a slice approximately 1/2 inch and roll out. You can either twist into a braid or a circle (what ever shape you wish).
- Bake @ 325 degrees for approximately 20 minutes (until slightly brown).
- Glaze (Optional) Confectionary Sugar, Milk and Vanilla (mix until you get a slightly stiff glaze and then apply to cookies).