Recipe by JackieOhNo!
This is like antipasto in a bowl! What's also nice about this is that it's a quick toss in the salad bowl. The dressing ingredients are tossed with the salad, which makes it so much quicker!
Top Review by lazyme
Loved this! I only made one serving of this because my grandson said that he didn't want any. He ended up eating half of my salad. lol. Thanks for sharing this great keeper, Jackie. Made for Culinary Quest 2014.
- 1 head romaine lettuce, leaves left whole
- 1⁄4 lb pepperoni, sliced thin
- 1⁄4 lb genoa salami, julienned
- 1⁄3 cup roasted yellow pepper, drained and sliced into strips
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups artichoke hearts, chopped
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated romano cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mixed olive
- 5 pepperoncini peppers
- 1⁄4 cup provolone cheese, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large salad bowl, combine lettuce, pepperoni, salami, roasted peppers, onion and artichoke hearts. Toss everything together to combine.
- Add vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, pepperoncini, Romano, provolone, and olives to the bowl. Toss thoroughly to combine the ingredients.
- Serve chilled.