Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve with warm breadsticks to impress your guests.
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped, washed in ice cold water and spun very dry
- 1 small head radicchio, shredded, washed in ice cold water and spun very dry
- 4 ounces genoa salami, finely chopped
- 4 ounces sliced provolone cheese, thinly sliced into strips
- 15 ounces canned garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 red onion, thinly sliced vertically
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, washed, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh basil
- Pour dressing ingredients into a screw-top glass jar and shake until well-combined.
- Toss lettuce and radicchio with dressing to coat; reserve extra dressing. Mound greens on plates and top with salami, cheese, beans, onion, tomatoes and basil. Drizzle with leftover dressing or serve remainder on the side.