Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
CHOCOLATE, Truffles, CHOCOLATE, almonds!!! Need I say more! Few ingredients and fairly simple to make. Cook time is chill time and it is estimated. Hope you enjoy!
- 170.09 g dark chocolate
- 29.58 ml Amaretto or 29.58 ml orange-flavored liqueur
- 44.37 ml sweet butter
- 118.29 ml confectioners' sugar
- 118.29 ml ground almonds
- 49.61 g grated chocolate
- Melt the dark chocolate with the liqueur in a double boiler, stirring till well mixed.
- Add the butter and stir until melted.
- Add the confectioners' sugar and the ground almonds.
- Mix well.
- Leave in a cool place till firm enough to roll into about 24 balls/truffles.
- Place the grated chocolate in a plate and roll the truffles in the chocolate to coat them.
- Place the truffles in paper candy cases and chill.
So easy to make and the hit of the party every time!
These are a chocoholics dream! I used Hershey's Extra Dark Pure Dark Chocolate and Triple Sec because I love orange flavored chocolate. Great hostess gift when you go visiting for the holidays!