1/1 Photo of Italian Chocolate Truffles
1 hr 10 mins
CHOCOLATE, Truffles, CHOCOLATE, almonds!!! Need I say more! Few ingredients and fairly simple to make. Cook time is chill time and it is estimated. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the dark chocolate with the liqueur in a double boiler, stirring till well mixed.
- 2Add the butter and stir until melted.
- 3Add the confectioners' sugar and the ground almonds.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Leave in a cool place till firm enough to roll into about 24 balls/truffles.
- 6Place the grated chocolate in a plate and roll the truffles in the chocolate to coat them.
- 7Place the truffles in paper candy cases and chill.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Chocolate Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.3
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 4.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: