- 6 ounces dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons Amaretto or 2 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur
- 3 tablespoons sweet butter
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup ground almonds
- 1 3⁄4 ounces grated chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the dark chocolate with the liqueur in a double boiler, stirring till well mixed.
- Add the butter and stir until melted.
- Add the confectioners' sugar and the ground almonds.
- Mix well.
- Leave in a cool place till firm enough to roll into about 24 balls/truffles.
- Place the grated chocolate in a plate and roll the truffles in the chocolate to coat them.
- Place the truffles in paper candy cases and chill.