1/3 Photos of Italian Chocolate Truffles
You can use a milk chocolate instead of dark. I received the recipe with a box of these truffles as a gift.Some were rolled in coconut.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate with the liqueur in a double boiler; stir until well blended.
- 2Add the butter stir until melted.
- 3Stir in the almonds and sugar.
- 4Leave mixture in a cool place until firm enough to roll into balls.
- 5Put the grated chocolate on a plate and roll the balls in the chocolate to coat them.
- 6Put the truffles in paper candy cups and chill.
- 7Will keep for 2 weeks in a cool place.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Chocolate Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.7
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 2.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: