Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From my Weekend Cook - Favorite Recipes Press cookbook. Haven't made it yet, but it's on my list of summer salads to make.
- 1 (6 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen Italian cut green beans, cooked and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) canpitted olives, drained
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- Combine salad dressing mix and vinegar in a medium bowl; mix well. Add green beans, chickpeas, olives, celery and onion; toss to coat well.
- Chill, covered, overnight. Toss salad with mayonnaise just before serving.
Delish! I didn't have green beans so used frozen peas. Loved the flavors, and will make again. Thanks!