Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick dinner that I threw together with what I had on hand, zaar recipe Grilled Zucchini With Italian Tomatoes and Parmesan and a little creativity.
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 113.39 g angel hair pasta
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 473.18 ml zucchini, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 118.29 ml red wine
- 411.06 g can diced tomatoes, Italian style
- 14.78 ml Italian spices (basil, oregano, parsley)
- 29.58 ml cajun seasoning
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese
- Slice chicken in 1/2" x 2" inch slices and season with Cajun seasoning.
- Heat water in a large pot for spaghetti.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet and cook chicken for approximately 5 minutes stirring twice.
- Add onion and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add zucchini, garlic and red wine; cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add the spices (1 tsp of each) and the tomatoes with the juice; let cook for 10 minutes or until zucchini is soft.
- In the meantime add pasta to pot and cook til desired doneness.
- Serve chicken & veggies over the pasta & sprinkle with parmesan.