Recipe by catalinacrawler
Quick dinner that I threw together with what I had on hand, zaar recipe Grilled Zucchini With Italian Tomatoes and Parmesan and a little creativity.
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 4 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 2 cups zucchini, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, Italian style
- 3 teaspoons Italian spices (basil, oregano, parsley)
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice chicken in 1/2" x 2" inch slices and season with Cajun seasoning.
- Heat water in a large pot for spaghetti.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet and cook chicken for approximately 5 minutes stirring twice.
- Add onion and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add zucchini, garlic and red wine; cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add the spices (1 tsp of each) and the tomatoes with the juice; let cook for 10 minutes or until zucchini is soft.
- In the meantime add pasta to pot and cook til desired doneness.
- Serve chicken & veggies over the pasta & sprinkle with parmesan.