Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Light and Tasty Magazine. These are good! I usually leave the cheese out of mine but the family likes the cheese.
- 1 (16 ounce) package stir fry vegetables
- 2 (6 ounce) packagesready to serve grilled chicken strips
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
- 6 flour tortillas
- In a saucepan, cook vegetables according to package directions; drain. Stir in the chicken, salad dressing, and cheese. Simmer uncovered for 3-4 minutes. Spoon 3/4 C of filling into each tortilla and roll up tightly.
I made this for DH's dinner last night and he really liked it. After reading the previous reviews, I added about 1/4 teaspoon Italian Seasoning and some seasoned salt mix to the mix of veggies (red peppers, carrots, onions, and spinach) and that gave some added flavor. I only made this for 1 serving, and it was quick and easy. DH was :) Thanks Mrs. Bricker for a sharing the recipe. Made for Spring PAC 2010!
We enjoyed this but the flavor wasn't too exciting. I used broccoli, carrots, green beans, zucchini & yellow squash and followed Debber's method. I really liked how quick and easy it was and will try to spice it up somehow next time. Maybe mozzarella.... Thanks for posting!
I've been making a similar recipe for years---but NEVER thought to put them in a WRAP! Well, duh---but this is a GREAT idea and tastes excellent to boot! Super for a QUICK weeknight dinner that is very satisfying. I used thawed chicken breasts from our own farm, and I julienned some fresh veggies and cooked 'em in a splash of olive oil to the al-dente stage, then removed from the pan, added another splash of oil and added the chicken strips. When those were done, added the veggies back in (I used carrots, green beans, asparagus) and followed the recipe for the remainder. We loved 'em! *PAC Spring 08*