Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This is great served over pasta with a spinach salad on the side.
Make and share this Italian Chicken With Mushrooms (Crock Pot) recipe from Food.com.
- Place chicken in greased 3 1/2 to 5-quart slow cooker.
- Combine salad dressing mix and water; pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on high heat 3 hours.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and soup until blended.
- Stir in mushrooms.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cook 2 hours longer on high heat, or until chicken juices run clear.
fast and easy in the crock pot on a busy day at home. I added some frozen broccoli (since I only had Cream o' Broccoli soup! oops!) and extra fresh muchrooms along w/ the canned. We ate it mixed with rotini pasta. Dh and DS really liked it and I did too! Made fot ZWT 4.
We LOVED this. It was a good comfort food. I served this dish over rice. We will be having this often.
This was delicious. It reminded me of a very rich tetrazzini. I used extra mushrooms because I love them. Thanks for sharing your recipe.