1/2 Photos of Italian Chicken With Mushrooms (Crock Pot)
5 hrs 15 mins
This is great served over pasta with a spinach salad on the side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken in greased 3 1/2 to 5-quart slow cooker.
- 2Combine salad dressing mix and water; pour over chicken.
- 3Cover and cook on high heat 3 hours.
- 4In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and soup until blended.
- 5Stir in mushrooms.
- 6Pour over chicken.
- 7Cook 2 hours longer on high heat, or until chicken juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Chicken With Mushrooms (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.7
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 136.9 mg
- Sodium 745.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 34.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix