Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Pairs nicely with a baked sweet potato, roasted asparagus & a green salad
Make and share this Italian Chicken With Capers recipe from Food.com.
- In gallon-size zip lock bag combine flour, rosemary, salt and pepper. Add chicken tenders and toss until well coated.
- Sautee garlic in olive oil.
- Add chicken tenders, cook on medium heat until lightly browned on 1 side, about 2-3 minutes. Turn and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add wine and capers; reduce slightly, about 2 minutes.
- Add chicken broth. Cover and simmer about 10 minutes.