Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Pairs nicely with a baked sweet potato, roasted asparagus & a green salad
- 10 chicken tenders
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chicken broth
- In gallon-size zip lock bag combine flour, rosemary, salt and pepper. Add chicken tenders and toss until well coated.
- Sautee garlic in olive oil.
- Add chicken tenders, cook on medium heat until lightly browned on 1 side, about 2-3 minutes. Turn and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add wine and capers; reduce slightly, about 2 minutes.
- Add chicken broth. Cover and simmer about 10 minutes.