Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A friend gave me this recipe years ago and it is still a favorite. It is very easy and is loaded with flavor. Serve over linguine with a salad and crusty bread. NOTE: I usually drain some oil from the salad dressing.
- 2 lbs skinless chicken pieces
- 16 ounces canned tomatoes, drained (wedges)
- 4 ounces mushrooms, drained (whole)
- 6 ounces ripe olives, drained
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained
- 8 ounces Wishbone Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup dry vermouth
- 1 (1 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 10 ounces linguine
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- Place chicken pieces in a greased 9x13" baking dish.
- Arrange tomato, olives, mushrooms and artichokes on top.
- Combine salad dressing and wine; pour over all.
- Sprinkle with onion soup mix.
- Cover and bake 350 degrees for 1 hour or until chicken is done.
- Meanwhile, cook linguine.
- Remove chicken from dish.
- Combine remaining vegetable mixture with sauce and spoon over linguine on serving platter.
- Arrange chicken on top and serve.
- Sprinkle with cheese if desired.