1 hr 14 mins
A friend gave me this recipe years ago and it is still a favorite. It is very easy and is loaded with flavor. Serve over linguine with a salad and crusty bread. NOTE: I usually drain some oil from the salad dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs skinless chicken pieces
- 16 ounces canned tomatoes, drained (wedges)
- 4 ounces mushrooms, drained (whole)
- 6 ounces ripe olives, drained
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained
- 8 ounces Wishbone Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup dry vermouth
- 1 (1 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 10 ounces linguine
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1Place chicken pieces in a greased 9x13" baking dish.
- 2Arrange tomato, olives, mushrooms and artichokes on top.
- 3Combine salad dressing and wine; pour over all.
- 4Sprinkle with onion soup mix.
- 5Cover and bake 350 degrees for 1 hour or until chicken is done.
- 6Meanwhile, cook linguine.
- 7Remove chicken from dish.
- 8Combine remaining vegetable mixture with sauce and spoon over linguine on serving platter.
- 9Arrange chicken on top and serve.
- 10Sprinkle with cheese if desired.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Chicken With Artichokes
Serving Size: 1 (550 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 695.1
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 69.3 mg
- Sodium 2458.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.8 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 36.7 g